Buffalo New York Website Design | search engine optimization | web page building | SEO | Google, Bing, Yahoo | web site development | web design company | web designers buffalo ny
Search engine optimization is always included in your design package.
Once we have designed and launched your new web site we need to drive people to your business and to do this you need to be found in the top search engines.
Every element of your web site can affect the way your site ranks when searched so we keep that in mind when the design process begins. There is a big difference between a visitor just stopping in and a visitor becoming a true client or patron. Converting visitors is what makes a successful web site.
We can help you with:
- Researching the Most Popular Keywords
- Link Building
- Creation and Optimization of Content and Copywriting
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Information Architecture
- Pay Per Click Marketing (AdWords)
- Blog Marketing
- Business Blog Marketing
- Link Building
- Social Network Marketing
Some SEO Secrets
- Be Patient. Rome wasn’t built in a day. A new site owner may need to wait months before ranking well. No one can guarantee a number one position but we will work hard to get you as high as possible using your desired keywords.
- Make SEO-friendly URLs.
- Create great, unique content.
- Sign up for Google Analytics at the start. This is the best way to find out what is working and what needs tweaking. Tweaking is important.
- Installing a Site Map. Installing a site map will help Internet “spiders” find all your pages on your new site, and help the search engines to understand your site’s hierarchy.
- Registering your domain name for an extended length of time. This shows longevity and how serious you are as a business owner. While there is a question concerning if Google really looks at this when ranking your site, honestly it wouldn’t hurt.
- Using overly aggressive tactics may get a client banned, that aggressive technique is called “Black Hat” which can be also called spamming the search engines. “White Hat” methods like accurate keyword placement and backlinking, tend to offer clients good results that last a long time.
- Start a blog and participate with other related blogs
- Link your business with Social Networking Sites
Make Data Design Group your full service web development firm.
Contact us today at 1 716 289-3055
or Click Here to request a full service quote for your next project.